Thursday, November 11, 2010

Tip...Doll Protection While Wigging

So its time to wig your doll. Sometimes it takes a few tries to get the wig just the way you want it and you do not want to lose the freshness of his or her dress.
 The answer is the Asian Pear. Well not the pear but the wonderful wrapping that protects the individual pears.  It is light weight, reusable, and it is expandable so it accommodates many styles of dress. Lastly it makes a handy Dandy stand for the doll as you wig it.
I have used it here to help me wig my Mad Hatter. 

3 comments:

  1. Such a clever idea! I must look for this material. Thank you for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use cling-film when wigging - but this looks like something I may try ;) thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great idea Nancy. I use the inside paper roll of toilett paper an the material you use for floristic work (my dictionary doesn't find the word, I hope you know what I mean)
    Regards Lilly

    ReplyDelete